Mama’s Specialty Drinks
- Mama’s Little Devil
- Two parts Kill Devil Rum with Pecans & Honey, one part Rum Chata, and a splash of pineapple make up this tropical shooter. It’s one hell of a shot, and you keep the glass!
- Skull Shooter
- Keep your shirt on as you shoot this combination of Pineapple Rum, Coconut Rum, Melon Liquor, and Cranberry. Served in a topless Shot cup that you get to keep!
- Lime in the Coconut
- White rum, Coco Lopez, Rose’s Lime Juice, and Pina Colada mix. You keep the coconut! (Frozen Drink) (Refill)
- Parrot Head Freeze
- 20 oz. of frozen delight, BIG enough for 2. Made with Rums, Berry Flavored Liquors, and fruit. Keep the glass! (Frozen Drink) (Refill)
- Wahini Wipe Out
- Malibu Rum, Blue Stuff, Pineapple & 7-Up. Yum! You keep the glass! (Refill)
- Loco Louie
- (Frozen Drink) See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil, Have no fun! Rums, Bananas, Chocolate, Baileys & Kahlua in your very own Monkey Glass! (Refill)
- Tiki Trauma
- (Frozen Drink) The Gods must be crazy, and so are you if you, try this concoction of Malibu Rum, Jager, Pineapple & Orange Juice. Keep the glass! (Refill)
- The Freaky Tiki Shooter
- Absolute Citron, Triple Sec, Lime Juice, and a splash of Cranberry… In your own Tiki Shot Glass!
- Brought up from the Caribbean, like a frozen Chocolate / Coconut Milk Shake! (Frozen Drink)
- A Bushwhacker with peanut butter! (Frozen Drink)
- Kill Devil FroMo
- (Frozen Drink) A refreshing blend of local Kill Devil Rum, house-made demerara simple syrup, and fresh mint. Frozen to keep you chill!
- Dark and Stormy
- Goslings Dark Rum is mixed with Ginger Beer for this Bermuda classic!
- Mango Margarita
- Fruity twist of a local favorite! (Frozen Drink)
- Mama’s Mai Tai
- Our twist on a classic cocktail from the legendary Trader Vic’s. The word Mai Tai is from the Tahitian phrase Maita’i roa a’e which translates to “Very good, and how!” We use local Kill Devil Rum, fresh Lime Juice, Orgeat Syrup, Cointreau and Myers’s Rum floated on top.
- Coco Pain Killer
- A smooth, sweet, tropical cocktail made with Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, Cream of Coconut, and Nutmeg sprinkled on top. This will take care of what’s bothering you!
- Bahama Mama
- How can we not have this Mama drink on our menu? This cocktail, in true Tiki fashion, emphasizes its use of rum and juices that will take you to the islands. Light Rum, Dark Rum, Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, OJ, Grenadine, and a float of Myers’s Rum.
- Bud Light
- Bud Light Lime
- Miller Lite
- Coors Light
- PBR Can
- Michelob Ultra
- Kona Longboard Lager
- Kona Big Wave Golden Ale
- Sam Adams (Seasonal)
- Bold Rock Hard Cider: Mills River, NC
- Truly Hard Seltzer Lemonade
- Mango White Claw
- Corona Light
- Red Stripe
- Guiness Can
- Modelo Can
- Becks’ N/A
- Blue Moon
- Fat Tire
- Stella Artois
- Devil’s Backbone Vienna Lager
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Sierra Nevada Wild Little Thing
- Stone Cellars (CA) Cabernet
- Josh Cellars (CA) Cabernet
- Antinori Santa Cristina (ITL) Blend
- Meiomi (CA) Pinot Noir
- Coastal Vines (CA) Chardonnay
- Kendall-Jackson (CA) Chardonnay
- Manu (NZ) Sauvignon Blanc
- Noble Vines (CA) Pinot Grigio
- Beso Del Sol (SPN)
- Segura Viudas Splits
- Freizenet Cordon Negro
(Prices and Availability Are Subject To Change At Any Time.)